Hotel «Mimino» guarantees guests to take all necessary organizational and technical measures to ensure the confidentiality and security of personal data, to protect them from unauthorized, including accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution and other illegal actions in accordance with the requirements of the current legislation of Georgia.
Smoking in The Grandhotel «Mimino» is prohibited under the current legislation of Georgia. In case of violation of the requirement in the rooms, the Guest is obliged to compensate all the costs of carrying out activities for special processing of the room to remove the smell of tobacco (cleaning the air in the room from the smell of smoke, dry cleaning of furniture / textiles/carpet). The compensation amounts 100 gel. In case of violation of this obligation, the hotel reserves the right to apply to law enforcement agencies for bringing the resident to administrative responsibility for Smoking in the wrong places.
The hotel Administration is guided by the laws and by-laws of Georgia on all matters not stipulated in These rules.
Comments and suggestions about the work of the hotel can be left in the guest book, which is located at the reception on the first floor.
Booking rooms at the hotel “Mimino” is free.
Hotel “Mimino” is intended for temporary accommodation of Georgian and foreign guests during the period agreed with the administration and decorated in accordance with the established procedure.
The hotel is open 24 hours a day. Check-out time is 11: 00. Check-in is 12:00.
After the agreed period of stay, the customer must vacate the room (place). Persons wishing to extend their stay at the hotel, inform the administrator of the hotel no later than 12 hours before the end of the stay. In the absence of available rooms (seats) in the extension of stay may be denied.
In case of temporary departure from the hotel the client who has not paid in advance the next day, during the absence loses the right to accommodation and will be subjected to eviction.
In accordance with the legislation of GEORGIA, the guest shall compensate for damage in case of loss or damage of the property of the hotel, and shall be liable for violations caused by persons invited by him in accordance with the internal documents of the hotel.
Grand hotel Mimino offers the following services without any extra charge:
- Reception services (24/7);
- Provision of tourist information;
- Print and scan documents;
- Taxi service (24 hours a day)
- Call an ambulance, other special services;
- Using medical kit;
- Wake-up to a certain time;
- Delivery to the room of correspondence addressed to the guest, upon receipt;
- Provision of boiling water, needles, threads, cosmetic accessories (dental, shaving sets);
- Use of wireless Internet on site;
- Daily room cleaning;
- Change of bed linen and towels (once every three days).
Grand hotel Mimino offers the following services for an extra charge:
- Laundry & Ironing services;
- Long-distance and international communication;
- Sale of personal items;
- Business services;
- Order and delivery of air and railway tickets;
- Transfer and transport services;
- Booking of excursions in Tbilisi and nearby regions;
- Booking tickets for concerts, performances and other entertainment events;
- Services of a transaltor.
The provision of additional paid services is possible only in the presence of free cars (to order a transfer/taxi), a free specialist (business services, booking and delivery of air and railway tickets, booking excursions in Tbilisi and nearby regions, booking tickets for concerts, performances and other entertainment events, interpreter services).
Guests are obliged:
- Follow the rules of hotel accommodation;
- Follow the rules with fire safety regulations;
- Do not disturb the peace of living in the period from 23:00 to 08:00; this period, Guests are required to observe silence;
- When leaving the hotel to make a full payment for the services provided;
- In case of emergency follow the instructions of the hotel staff;
- Take care of the property of the hotel;
In order to comply with fire safety rules, please:
- Do not use electric heating and electrical appliances (electric kettles, heaters, extension cords, etc.) in the room.);
- Do not store flammable and flammable materials in the rooms;
- Don’t Smoke in the room, elevator;
- Do not cover the included floor lamps, sconces, table lamps.
- In case of smoke orfire please call immediately: EXT. 0 or 112.
In order to ensure order and safety in the hotel it is prohibited to:
- Transfer the room key to unknown people ;
- Leave strangers in the room in your absence;
- Create inconvenience and disturb the peace of other guests staying at the hotel;
- Presence of unauthorized persons in the room from 8 to 23 hours without a one-time pass issued in accordance with the established procedure, after 23 hours-without Registration of accommodation;
- Keep animals in the hotel without the permission of the administration.
In order to ensure order and safety in the hotel “Mimino” assistant administrator has the right to ask guests for a guest card at the entrance to the hotel.
In case of expiration of the Guest’s stay in the hotel in the absence of the guest at the place of residence. (If the accommodation is not extended and not paid on time), the hotel administration has the right to create a commission and make an inventory of the property located in the room of the absent Guest, to vacate the room. Material values in the form of cash, precious metals, valuable documents, the hotel administration puts on free storage in a safe, located in the reception service, the rest of the things are placed in the Luggage storage.
In case of detection of forgotten things, the hotel immediately notifies the owner of the things, if the owner is known. The hotel keeps the forgotten things by the Guest for 3 months.
Order of registration of stay
The hotel makes contract with the guest only upon presentation of a document — passport, proving his identity and issued in due course.
At registration of accommodation, the hotel administrator gives the guest a check and an electronic key to his room. When leaving the hotel, the guest is given an invoice with a list of services rendered.
Invited persons, at the request of the guest and with the notice of the administrator, can be in the hotel from 8:00 to 23:00. If the guest stays in the room after 23:00, the guest is obliged to notify the administration and issue a guest in this room on the basis of an identity document and pay an additional fee in accordance with the current hotel approved rates for double/triple occupancy.
Invited persons must comply with the rules of hotel accommodation, in case of non-compliance with the rules of stay of these persons may be limited or interrupted.
On the day of departure, the room key is handed over to the administrator, after checking the room house cleaner will make the guest pay for additional services of the hotel. If you inform the hotel in advance of your departure time, we will try to reduce the time of your departure.
The hotel has the right to refuse further accommodation In case of violation of this Order and late payment for Hotel services.
Order and form of payment for services
Hotel “Mimino” accepts payment for hotel services in cash and non-cash form.
Payment for accommodation and services provided by the hotel “Mimino” is carried out at prices approved by the Director of the hotel. Payment for accommodation is made in the national currency of GEORGIA —Lari.
The order of cash payments:
- If you use the cash form of payment, calculations are made in “reception ” and passed the Guest administrator-cashier;
- Administrator-cashier recalculates the money transferred by the guest for services payment, checks the solvency of Bank tickets (banknotes) and coins of the Bank of Georgia, and then returns the Guest the excess money (gives change) and gives the Guest a cash receipt;
- The guest is obliged to recalculate the change and check the correctness of the cash receipt, without leaving the cash register. Otherwise, claims for calculations will not be accepted.
Calculations for payment of hotel services in cashless form are made by transferring funds to the account of “Grand Hotel Mimino” based on issued invoices. At the same time, services are considered paid from the moment of receipt (transfer) of funds to the account of “Grand hotel Mimino”.
When making payments by Bankcards as a means of payment, it is allowed to use Visa, MasterCard, Maestro microprocessor plastic cards by the consumer. When making payments using plastic cards in two copies of the receipt of the electronic terminal (Slip) are made, one copy of which is transferred to the Guest, and the second remains to the hotel. The guest is also given a cash receipt for the full amount of the transaction.
The hotel “Mimino” has a daily payment.
Payment for accommodation in the hotel is charged in accordance with the established system of check – out time-12:00 of the current day local (Tbilisi) time.
For stays of no more than 24 hours, a fee will be charged per day, regardless of the time of arrival.
Placing a guest without a reservation, if the time of arrival and time of departure from the hotel is from 00:00 to 11:00 (, the day of arrival before checkout time) payment for accommodation is made for 1 night.
When placing a guest without a reservation from 00: 00 to 11: 00, if the stay after 12:00 is extended for a day or more, payment for accommodation is made as follows:
- From 00:00 until 06:00 — 50% of the room rate;
- From 06:00 until 09:00 — 30% of the room rate;
- From 09:00 until 12:00 – 20% of the room rate.
When placing a guest on by a guaranteed reservation from 00: 00 to 12: 00 payment for accommodation is made as follows:
- From 00:00 until 06:00 — 100% of the room rate;
- From 06:00 until 09:00 — 50% of the room rate;
- From 09:00 until 12:00 – 30% of the room rate.
Hourly extension of stay is possible only if there are available rooms of this category. The payment is made depending on the estimated time as follows:
- From 12-00 until 16-00 – 25% of the room rate.
- From 12-00 until 20-00 – 50% of the room rate;
- After 20-00 – 100% of the room rate;
A continental Breakfast is included into price of living.
Children from 0 to 10 years-free of charge without extra bed, Breakfast is included.
Final payments with the Guest, including for additional services provided by the hotel, are made on the day of departure of the Guest from the hotel. He/She is given a cash receipt and an invoice, which includes the name and cost of services provided, by the hotel.
Payment for additional paid services (washing, Ironing, etc.) is made at the reception-cashier.
Payment for the caused material damage is made at the administrator-cashier after drawing up the act of damage to the property of the hotel. The act is drawn up in three copies. After payment guest is given a cash receipt and one copy of act (copy of the document)
Individual reservations can be cancelled without penalty before 24 hours to check-in. If the reservation is cancelled later or in case of no-show, the hotel reserves the right to withhold the 100% of the daily rate.